About the Newport Beach Arts Market
The Newport Beach Arts Market is not your average Christmas market. It’s part of the twilight launch event for the annual Newport Sculpture Trail and is a theme-based market.
The theme for the Newport Beach Arts Market is “inspired by the sea”.
All funds raised from the market go to funding the promotion and running of the Newport Sculpture Trail.
Applications are now open for stallholders for the beach arts market. To qualify for a site allocation, you must complete and return the registration form below to email@example.com no later than October 15th. Successful applicants will be notified by the 20th of October, and for successful applicants, stallholder fees along with a signed agreement must be returned to Top Events by the 25th of October to secure your spot.
You are encouraged to lodge your application early as applications will be considered as received and we reserve the right to close off applications earlier than the advertised cut-off date.
Who can apply?
We are looking for original and unique creations, products and services that respond to the theme “inspired by the sea”, such as:
- Unique Art pieces
- Wearable art and beachware
- Services such as photography or art-related classes and workshops
- Garden and home-wares, landscape and home design services, etc
- Christmas decorations, cards and giftware
- Vintage Beach art and memorabilia
Food stallholders need not apply as the local cafes, restaurants and bars will be holding their own promotions at the event.
How much will a stall cost?
A Standard Outdoor Stall is 3m x 3m and costs $110.00 inclusive of GST
NB Stallholders must bring their own tables and display paraphernalia (eg, racks, shelter) and there will be no walls or power available.
Public Liability Insurance is compulsory for stallholders. You can submit a certificate of currency of your insurance policy only at the time of acceptance of offer and payment.
The Market will trade in all safe weather conditions. Stallholders should bring their own covers and other wet weather equipment in case of rain.
Stall fees will NOT be refunded in the event of adverse weather conditions on the day leading to the cancellation of the event.
Please consider this matter carefully as stallholders should not apply for a stall unless they are prepared to take the risk on weather.
Advertising and marketing
Both the Newport Sculpture Trail and the Newport Beach Arts Market will enjoy multi-faceted marketing & advertising:
- A dedicated website and Facebook social media page – https://www.facebook.com/NewportBeachArtsMarket with strategic advertising drives
- On-going promotion through the popular community website whatsonpittwater.com and its corresponding facebook page www.facebook.com/whatsonnorthernbeaches
- Print media exposure in the Manly Daily and Pittwater Life through press releases, editorials and advertising, and other media exposure opportunities that arise
- Posters in shop windows and on community noticeboards
- Information about the event will be included in website Calendars of Events such as tourism and council websites and on the Enliven app
- Pre-event signage will be strategically placed along Barrenjoey Rd to highlight the event.
Click here to download your stallholder application form. Please email the completed application form, along with any jpg or png image attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th October 2015 latest.
Applications can also be posted to:
PO Box 404,
Newport NSW 2106
Enquiries, please call Chris at Newport Travel on 9997 1277 or 0415 662 918